Director of Professional Development and Corporate Relations
Primary Department: Vendors & Partners
Other Departments: Training & Education
- Serves as the Director of Institute for Excellence Classes and Special Projects.
- Works with the AIC Training Committee to establish the courses for the Institute for Excellence Classes.
- Responsible for securing location and speakers for the Institute for Excellence Classes.
- Responsible for legislative issues related to county government. Works closely with the County Recorders, County Surveyors and County Coroners.
- State Representative District 38, 2009 - 2010
- Clinton County Auditor, 2004 - 2009
- Tipton County Auditor, 1995 - 2000
- Tipton County Recorder, 1985 - 1992